ASSISTANT PROJECT SUPERINTENDENT
The Assistant Project Superintendent is responsible for assisting the project superintendent in the timely completion of the project and assists in ensuring the project is constructed in strict accordance with plans, specifications, and local codes.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Assistant Project Superintendent holds the following Duties and Responsibilities. The General Contractor discourages the ‘that’s not my job’ mentality and encourages employees to ‘work outside the box’. Because of this, duties and responsibilities are subject to change pending time of year and demands of other areas.
• The Assistant Project Superintendent will assist in the coordination of the following:
• Quality control duties and responsibilities regarding the work performed.
• Required inspections with local jurisdictions.
• Identification of subcontractor non-compliance with safety, health and environmental quality standards.
• Ensure subcontractor has corrected all deficiencies identified by project team.
• Ensure that the job-site is always kept in a clean and organized manner.
• Operate skid loader to back-fill and grade properties
• Maintain Trucks and Trailers
• Schedule appointments for oil changes as needed
• Grease equipment as needed
• Perform callback duties
• Fix Minor Problems
• Rental flips and maintenance
• May be required to assist in the following:
• Trim carpentry
The Assistant Project Superintendent should have the following qualifications:
• Excellent client and internal communication skills.
• Excellent verbal and written skills.
• Solid organizational skills.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Strong attention to detail.
• 2 to 3 years of construction management experience preferred.
• Ability to drive to and from various job sites.
While performing duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed outside weather conditions; moving mechanical parts. The noise level in the work environment can be loud.
APPLY NOW: Employment Application
Email completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org